Sunday, August 23, 2009

my name is nur farhani binti mohd marzuki .
others can call me HANI .
my age is 18 years old .
what i like to eat is McDonald !
yummy ! :)
i love my family very much !
they are everything to me .
i love pink and black colour .
what make me happy ?
my life of course . :)
i have two sisters that can understand me .
i have two brothers .
my old school is sek . men . teknik perdagangan jb .
actually i dont like to wear a baju kurung . HEHE :)
and now ,
i want to share about my ENGLISH language !
i have a problem with my english language .
i cant speak in english well .
and im not confident to speaking .
i try to do it , but i afraid others will laugh when i speak in english .
i also weak in writing essay .
many of my word is funny and can make others laugh .
HAHA :)
what i expct in this bel120 is ,
can help me to improve my english .
help me in my writing .
also help me to increase my confident level .
i love to be in bel120 class .

No comments:

Post a Comment